By the Numbers!
- 1-3 residents are accepted each year
- 3 total residents are ACGME approved for our training program
- 60 faculty members, including 12 nuclear medicine/PET physicians and physicists, are available to train and mentor residents
- 1 chief is selected each year
Scheduled Areas of Rotation
In addition to Nuclear Medicine and PET, 2nd- and 3rd-year residents will rotate through the below areas:
- Body Imaging
- Veteran's Administration Medical Center
During their 2nd and 3rd years, residents can also request elective rotations in research, radiation oncology or other radiology subspecialty areas.
- Competitive stipends
- Comprehensive medical, dental, hospitalization and pharmacy benefits for residents and their dependents
- 21 days of annual paid time off
Board Certification Requirements
- Visit the American Board of Nuclear Medicine for specifics on board certification requirements.