How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE: All positions for the 2015-16 fellowship year have been filled. We are currently accepting applications for the 2016-17 fellowship year.
To apply for the Pediatric Radiology Fellowship, please submit the below:
- completed application form that can be mailed or faxed
- curriculum vitae
- summary of your training background, areas of particular strength and interest, and a brief description of how you would hope to utilize and apply your fellowship training
- copies of all USMLE exam reports and ECFMG certificate
- three letters of recommendation - letters should come from those persons familiar with your recent training and current professional activities. Please instruct reference individuals to mail their letters of recommendation directly to Simon Kao, MBBS, at the address listed below.
- passport size color photo
Send all application materials to:
Simon Kao, MBBS
c/o Nici Bontrager
Department of Radiology
University of Iowa College of Medicine
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242
Phone: (319) 467-5463
Fax: (319) 356-2220
For additional information, please contact Nici Bontrager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your application is complete, it will be reviewed and a decision made regarding an invitation to interview.