Pediatric Board Certification
Medical specialty certification in the United States is a voluntary process which serves multiple purposes for the trainee and the public.
- One mission of the training program to produce trainees who meet board eligibility criteria
- Distinguishes a physician as someone with a distinct level of expertise
- Provides more opportunities when applying for employment
- Presents resources and tools by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- A commitment to life-long improvement for providing the best patient care
- Elevates physicians into the ranks of doctors committed to the highest standards of healthcare
For more information visit the American Board of Pediatrics for specifics on board certification requirements.