How to Apply
Applying for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
- Applications will be accepted through the National Residency Match Programs.
- Your application, Dean's letter and other letters of recommendation will be sent electronically by your medical school's Dean's office via ERAS. In addition to the Dean's letter, applications must be supported by three other letters of recommendation from faculty members acquainted with you.
- We also require an official transcript of your grades from your medical school registrar. These should be sent directly by the Dean's office via ERAS.
- Upon preliminary review of the completed application, applicants selected for personal interviews will be notified. Interviews are required for full consideration and must be scheduled in advanced.
- Applicants are judged on academic record, professional background, personal qualities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Applications are reviewed by the Maternal Fetal Medicine Division and ranked to be submitted to the National Intern and Resident Matching Program.