Saima Muzahir, Nuclear Medicine Resident explains the benefits of studying at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
The University of Iowa's Department of Radiology offers excellent training in Nuclear Medicine. Our faculty, fellows and residents come from all over the U.S. and countries outside, making the Iowa experience a diverse and welcoming experience. Faculty in our department are routinely ranked highly, and graduates of our programs go on to serve distinguished careers in both academic and private settings. We offer:
- state-of-the-art equipment
- exposure to all aspects of nuclear medicine and PET imaging
- exposure to wide range of clinical cases
- graduated responsibility where residents receive increasing responsibility in protocoling and interpreting studies
- opportunities for research
- a team of faculty dedicated to your success