Applicants are encouraged to attend a pre-interview dinner with a group of current fellows at a local restaurant the evening prior to the interview day. This provides an informal atmosphere for the applicants to learn about the program from current fellows.
The Interview day
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. Breakfast with an introduction to the production by the Program Director
- 9:00-9:15 a.m. Division Overview, Dr. Steven Lentz; Holden Cancer Center Overview, Dr. George Weiner
- 9:30-12:00 noon Faculty Interviews
- Noon-1:00 p.m. Lunch with current Fellows
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. Tour of Facilities, Closing Q & A
Interview days typically end by 2:00 p.m.