Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
Residents with questions can find out more about ERAS Fellowship through the AAMC web site: http://www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm and can begin working on their applications now.
US residents should contact their Dean's Office or ERAS at http://www.aamc.org/programs/eras/.
International residents should contact the ECFMG at http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/index.html. Sponsorship of J-1 visas is preferred.
An ECFMG certificate must accompany the ERAS application.
A complete ERAS application includes:
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement of the applicant's long-term career goal and field of interest
- Dean's letter
- Four letters of support
- Copies of FMGEMS scores (if taken)
- Notarized copies of applicant's transcripts for USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3
- Medical school transcript
- An unmounted recent photograph of applicant must accompany application or be provided at time of interview
All applicants must also register with the National Resident Matching Program (Phone: 202-828-0566).
The NRMP numbers for our program is 120315FO.