How to Apply
To apply, the following information must be submitted:
- a complete application - you may download an application that can be mailed or FAXed (see below )
- curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation from those persons best qualified to vouch for the character and professional qualifications of the applicant.
- one letter must be from the office of the chairman or program director of internal medicine from which the applicant has most recently been affiliated.
- please submit a list of names, titles, institution, and telephone numbers of individuals from whom you will request letters.
- a statement of your long-term career goals, your particular field of interest, and what you hope to accomplish during your fellowship
- Notarized copies of applicant's transcripts for USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3
- An unmounted recent photograph of applicant must accompany application or be provided at time of interview.
Download a printable application form
NOTE: to complete the application procedure, be sure to mail this complete application along with the additional information listed above.
Send the above application materials to:
General Internal Medicine Fellowship Program
Iowa City, IA 52246
Phone: (319-338-0581 ext 7700)