Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
Fellows can apply beginning July 1, and the programs can upload the applications beginning July 15.
US residents should contact their Dean's Office or ERAS at http://www.aamc.org/programs/eras/
International residents should contact the ECFMG at http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/index.html.
An ECFMG certificate must accompany the ERAS application.
A complete ERAS application includes:
- curriculum vitae
- statement of the applicant's long-term career goal and field of interest
- dean's letter
- three letters of support from individuals who can assess the applicant's potential for a career in allergy-immunology from firsthand knowledge of the applicant's performance
- copies of ECFMG scores for Steps I, II, and III (if completed)
- Notarized copies of applicant's transcripts for USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3
- medical school transcript
- Recent digital photograph (.jpg) of applicant must accompany application or be provided at time of interview
All applicants must also register with the National Resident Matching Program (Phone: 202-828-0566).
The NRMP number for our program is 1203020F0.
The deadline for applications is October 22.
Selected candidates will be invited to interview.
If you have any questions, contact Jean Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.