Applicants must have completed or be enrolled in a clinical year (PGY-1) of training in an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-approved direct primary patient care specialty, such as internal medicine, family practice, or a transitional year program. The training experience must include at least 11 months of direct patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Applicants with board certification or board eligibility in primary care specialties are especially encouraged to apply.
Where to Send Application Materials
Apply to our program through ERAS and include the following documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of career goals and interest in occupational medicine
- Three current letters of recommendation, one of which must come from your current or most recent Program Director
- Documentation of an ACGME-accredited year of successful post-graduate medical training (PGY-1)
- Transcripts from medical and undergraduate education
- USMLE Transcript
- MCAT score (if applicable)
This program does not participate in the national residency match program.
Like most occupational medicine residency training programs, it is our goal to offer residency positions on mid-December of the academic year prior to commencement of residency. Therefore, we request applications be completed no later than November 1. Late applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.