Applications for the Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges (paper applications are not accepted). For more information, please contact your Dean’s office or ERAS or, if a foreign medical school graduate, contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Our residency program only offers positions through the NRMP Match.
Individual applications are reviewed only after they are complete. The deadline for accepting completed applications is October 12, 2015. Only applications that are complete (not including Dean's letter) will be reviewed on October 12th.
The following materials are required as part of your ERAS application to be considered a completed application:
- Completed ERAS application, including personal statement and photo
- Medical school transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter from medical school [available on November 1, applications will be considered complete pending the Dean’s Letter]
- USMLE transcript
- If a foreign medical school graduate, your VQE or ECFMG transcript