By the Numbers
- 4 – 5 residents are accepted each year
- 13 total residents are ACGME approved for our training program
- 8 faculty members train and mentor dermatology residents
All rotations take place at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
A total of four weeks of elective time (including international) may be taken during the 2nd and 3rd year of residency training.
- Competitive stipends
- Comprehensive medical, dental, hospitalization and pharmacy benefits for residents/fellows and their dependents
- 21 days of annual paid time off.
Board Certification Requirements
Visit the American Board of Dermatology for specifics on board certification requirements.