What to Expect
We will interview candidates for three positions beginning in August and ending in early November. Interviews will begin at 8 a.m. and end at approximately 5 p.m.
I Got an Interview! Now What?
- What should I expect the night before my interview?
We will meet you in the hotel lobby for dinner with current residents and spouses/significant others. Dress is informal. Casual attire--no tie or skirt needed--but remember to wear an appropriate coat.
This get-together is an opportunity for you to meet us, your potential future colleagues, and we are here to answer your questions. Don’t be shy about asking about the things that are on your mind.
- What should I expect on the interview day?
We will meet you at 8 a.m. in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic. We suggest business attire for your interview day, but don’t forget a warm coat!
The components of your day may include:
- An overview of the program
- A meeting with the department chair
- A tour of facilities
- Lunch with current residents
- An interview with the program director and faculty members