About the Program
We invite you to consider the advantages of a program that allows you to:
- Expose you to high-powered faculty members dedicated to your success
- Provide a state-of-the-art clinical facility
- Provide experience with comprehensive, integrated care for your patients
- Help you appreciate how illness in any domain is influenced by biologic, physiologic, psychologic, and social factors
- Prepare you to recognize that traditional distinctions between medical and psychiatric illness, and traditional models of delivering care do not adequately address the needs of complicated patients
Trainees in our five-year combined training program spend a total of 30 months in family medicine and 30 months in psychiatry.