Neuro-ophthalmology fellowship applicants must register with the Ophthalmology Fellowship Match and obtain a registration number. However, applicants will not apply via the Central Application Service, they should apply using the application form provided (below). Please see details on the application form.
Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form
- Three letters of recommendation sent promptly and directly to the Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship Coordinator (address is on form). These letters should come from those persons best qualified to vouch for the character and professional qualifications of the applicant
- A current CV
- A personal statement discussing:
- Why the applicant desires neuro-ophthalmology fellowship training
- The applicant's career goals