We will interview approximately 100 candidates for 9 positions beginning in late October and ending in mid January. Orientation for all new residents usually begins the last week of June so you must be available to start then and be licensed in Iowa by June 30.
I got an interview! Now what?
- What should I expect the night before my interview?
- You and spouses/significant others will be able to have dinner with some of the current residents at a local restaurant. Dress is informal.
This is your opportunity to meet us, your potential future colleagues, and we are here to answer your questions. Please feel free to ask whatever is on your mind.
- What should I expect on the interview day?
- You will receive information on where to meet to begin the day. We suggest business attire for your interview day.
- The components of your day will include: a welcome/overview of the program, a meeting with the department chair, a tour of the hospital, lunch, and an interview with the, program director, a couple associate/assistant program directors and a nurse.