The Glaucoma fellowship is a one year program beginning each year on July 1 and ending June 30 of the following year. Only CAS Applications through the SF Match are accepted. Register with and apply through the Central Application Service of the Ophthalmology Matching Program:Ophthalmology Matching Program
P.O. Box 7584
San Francisco, CA 94120-7584
Web Site: http://www.sfmatch.org
In addition to the CAS application, the following support information with name, address, email, phone number and SF Match registration number, should be sent to us directly via email, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Recent Digital Photograph
- Copy of Green Card, if you are a holder of a permanent visa.
- Desired fellowship period (inclusive dates)
- Valid state medical license number and expiration date, if any.
- Information regarding any private practice experience, if any.
- Military Service information (if any) including, active duty service branch, dates of service, highest rank attained, reserve commission.
Normally, applications are accepted until October 1 each year.