GI Bill

military dogtags

Residents and fellows who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces may be eligible for a broad plan of educational benefits including a monthly educational assistance allowance. The determination of eligibility and initial application for such benefits may be made through the Graduate Medical Education Office.