The following visas are acceptable for training purposes:

  • H-1b
  • J-1
  • J-2 with Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
  • E-3 (Australian citizens only)
  • F-1 with Optional Practical Training (OPT) status

Some programs restrict certain visas; check with the program you are interested in.

We'd welcome your feedback!

Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey