As a busy professional, your health and your time are two of your most valuable resources. Our Executive Health Program can help you manage both.
With our Executive Health physical, we offer an easy way to get the medical examination, tests and screenings, and preventive care you need—all within a single half-day visit, so you can stay productive. And if the need for a consultation with one of our medical specialists should result from any of your planned assessments, we will make every effort to schedule this on the same day, as well.
When you participate in the Executive Health Program, you also will receive information about MyChart, a free, Web-based service that gives you anytime access to your personal health information. With MyChart, you can view your medical record, see test results, request an appointment or prescription renewal, and more.
Your Executive Health Physical Includes:
- Health history and risk assessment
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Cardiovascular studies
- Peripheral vascular screening to assess for blockages and aneurysms in blood outside of the heart (carotid duplex, aortic ultrasound, ankle brachial index)
- Hearing exam
- Eye exam to screen vision and assess for glaucoma
- Chest X-ray to assess for abnormalities of the lungs
- Blood and urine tests
- Prostate exam for men to screen for prostate cancer
- Digital mammogram and Pap smear for women
Optional Services (offered at an additional cost and may require a full-day visit)
- Dentistry services such as a dental exam, teeth cleaning, and consultation for cosmetic dentistry
- Physical therapy consultation for fitness assessment, body fat analysis, sport-focused assessment (golf swing, running, biking), and exercise program for recreation or competition
- Nutrition assessment with a registered dietician
Colonoscopy (for individuals 50 and older)
Colonoscopies may be available on the same day as your Executive Health physical. Colonoscopies scheduled through the Executive Health Program are billed to your insurance provider.
Scheduling an Appointment
Please contact us at least six to eight weeks in advance to schedule your Executive Health physical. To make an appointment, call 319-356-2828. To help us prepare for your visit, we will mail you a medical questionnaire for you to complete and return before your appointment.