Courses and Registrations
A separate email is required for each participant registering online. Each participant must use their unique mail address for each course.
Please check your calendar before registering. If you register for one date and need to change it to a later date, you must cancel the first registration and register for another date. You will be charged the cancellation fee. There are no course transfers. In addition, once course materials are mailed you will only receive a 50 percent refund.
Cancellation Process: click "REGISTER" button for the course you are canceling from. Enter your name and email address; the system will recognize your email address. It will ask for your confirmation number, which can be emailed to you if you don't remember it. Once you are logged in to your registration click on the "UNREGISTER" tab across the top of the screen and follow further instructions.
Continuing Education Courses for Physicians, Nurses, and EMS/Allied Health Personnel
- January 17 - Trinity in Rock Island, IL: ACLS EP Course for the ACLS Instructor | Details | Register
- January 23-24 - Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids: Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) | Details | Register
- February 3-12 - Mercy Medical Center in Dubuque: Critical Care Paramedic (CCP) | Details | Register
- February 13-14 - Illini Campus in Silvis, IL: Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) and Refresher Course | Details | Register
- February 27-28 - Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids: Emergency Nursing Pediatrics Course (ENPC) | Details | Register
- March 20-21 - UIHC: Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) | Details | Register
- March 31-April 8 - UIHC: Advanced Medical Life Support | Details | Register
- April 14-15 - UIHC: Prehospital Trauma Life Support | Details | Register
- April 21-30 - UIHC: Critical Care Paramedic (CCP) Course | Details | Register
The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal assess to University facilities. For additional information contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 319-335-0705.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact the EMSLRC in advance at 319-356-2597.