A separate email is required for each participant registering online. Each participant must use their unique mail address for each course.
Please check your calendar before registering. If you register for one date and need to change it to a later date, you must cancel the first registration and register for another date. There are no course transfers. In addition, if course materials have been mailed, you will only receive a 50 percent refund.
Cancellation Process: click "REGISTER" button for the course you are canceling from. Enter your name and email address; the system will recognize your email address. It will ask for your confirmation number, which can be emailed to you if you don't remember it. Once you are logged in to your registration click on the "UNREGISTER" tab across the top of the screen and follow further instructions.
Continuing Education Courses for Physicians, Nurses, and EMS/Allied Health Personnel
BLS (CPR) Courses
Online Course Information
- August 13, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Renewal (Morning Course) | Details | Registration
- September 8, 10, & 15, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Provider (3 nights) | Details | Registration
- September 10, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Renewal (Morning Course) | Details | Registration
- Sept. 15-16, 2014 - Jones Regional Medical Center -Anamosa: Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) | Details | Registration
- Sept. 18-19, 2014 - UIHC: Trauma Nursing Core Course and Challenge | Details | Registration
- October 8, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Renewal (Evening Course) | Details | Registration
- October 13-14, 2014 - Genesis Medical Center, Adler Education Center, Davenport, IA:Trauma Nursing Core Course and Challenge (TNCC) | Details | Registration
- October 16-17, 2014 - UIHC: Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) | Details | Registration
- October 22-23, 2014 - Jones Regional Medical Center -Anamosa: Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) | Details | Registration
- October 25 - National Registry Advanced Practical Exam | Details | Registration
- October 27 - November 5 Critical Care Paramedic, West Des Moines Fire Station #19 Details | Registration
- November 12, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Renewal Course (Afternoon Course) | Details | Registration
- December 10, 2014 - UIHC: ACLS Renewal (Morning Course) | Details | Registration
The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal assess to University facilities. For additional information contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 319-335-0705.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact the EMSLRC in advance at 319-356-2597.
Program At a Glance
Course Information and Registration
- ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)
- EMT Training Program
- Paramedic Training
- All Other Courses ( ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC, etc.)
Information for Course Participants
UI Hospitals and Clinics
200 Hawkins Drive, S608 GH
Iowa City, Iowa 52242
S608 General Hospital
Elevator C, Level 6