The University of Iowa Department of Urology provides comprehensive
evaluation and treatment in the clinic setting as well as surgical
interventions for all
urologic and male reproductive system diseases and disorders including:
- General urology
- Male infertility
- Reproductive testing laboratory
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Laparoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive urologic surgery
- Urodynamics and reconstructive urology
- Urologic cancers (prostate, bladder, testicular, penile)
- Continence Center for Male and Female Voiding Dysfunction
- Stones (kidney and bladder)
While most conditions can be controlled or cured, certain symptoms can affect the way you live your life. Talking about urologic conditions can sometimes be uncomfortable. Our physicians and nurses understand the reluctance some people feel about seeking help. A consultation can help you understand your symptoms, which can be the first step to treatment.
Learn about or register for participation in future Department of Urology clinical studies.
We offer selected adult and pediatric urology services at UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing. Located at the Coralville interchange on Interstate 80 (exit 242), UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing offers patients easy access, free parking, several amenities, and a state-of-the-art building for delivering outstanding patient care.