Movement Disorders Clinic
The Movement Disorders service sees patients with conditions or symptoms that include abnormal involuntary movements that lead to shaking, jerking or twisting of the involved body parts.
In addition to education and research, the service provides multidisciplinary expert care, including botulinum toxin injections and deep brain stimulation for the following disorders:
- Essential tremor
- Parkinson's disease and related disorders
- Huntington's disease and other choreas
- Hereditary ataxias
- Tourette's syndrome and other tic disorders
- Myoclonus and startle syndromes
- Medication induced movement disorders, tardive dyskinesia
- Hemifacial spasm
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Stiff-person syndrome
- Wilson's disease
For patients interested in research, more information can be found at the following link(s):
For more information, please see our About Your Neurology Visit guide.
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.