Our family medicine team helps to protect your health and your family's health.
We are committed to understanding you, your family, and all your health care needs so that we can deliver high quality care centered around each member of your family. We serve all ages, addressing needs ranging from prevention, to routine care of illness and injury, to maternity care and specialized care for the most complex diseases, injuries and conditions.
We take a team approach to your health care, which means our team can include (depending on the clinic) faculty physicians, resident physicians, nurses, technologists and support staff. Everyone works together to make your visit a positive one, with timely communication, minimal waiting and the highest level of health care.
This family medicine clinic is one of several clinics in our area ready to serve your family's health care needs. Our full group of family medicine clinics includes:
Family Medicine Clinic • UI Hospitals and Clinics
- 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA • Appointments: 1-800-777-8442 | Directions
UI Health Care - Muscatine
- 3465 Mulberry Avenue, Muscatine, IA • Appointments: 563-263-0339 | Directions
UI Health Care - North Liberty
- 3 Lions Drive, North Liberty, IA • Appointments: 319-467-5050 | Directions
UI Health Care - River Crossing
- 3056 River Crossing Court, Riverside, IA • Appointments: 319-467-8355 | Directions
UI Health Care - Sigourney
- 1314 S. Stuart Street, Sigourney, IA • Appointments: 641-622-3840 | Directions
UI Health Care - Southeast Iowa City
- 1130 Scott Boulevard, Iowa City, IA • Appointments: 319-467-6789 | Directions
Watch our patient testimonial videos to learn more about our outstanding family health care.
A new baby means lots of exciting new decisions to make, and choosing a primary care provider for your child is one of the most important. Download a copy of our four-page brochure outlining all our services for your new baby. You'll also receive a helpful list of phone numbers to keep on hand as your little one grows.