Surgery of any kind brings with it a certain amount of anxiety--even for the in-and-out experience of same-day surgery. The UI Ambulatory Surgery Center brings together a health care team that offers dedicated, patient-focused care to help alleviate that anxiety.
The physicians and staff work to ensure that your experience is as comfortable and convenient as possible. We feature:
- One-stop, streamlined registration, on site in our new center
- Pagers for family members to allow you to meet with the surgeon as soon as the procedure is completed
- Separate adult and pediatric admission and waiting areas
- Private rooms for pre-operative and recovery care
- Periodic follow-up phone calls and care advice after your discharge
Our surgery team includes physicians, nurses and anesthesiologists who are specially trained to use state-of-the-art technology for outpatient surgical care.
Our surgery center includes:
- Eight operating rooms with state-of-the-art technology, including integrated imaging and communications
- Extra large preparation and recovery area with private rooms for families
- Separate adult and pediatric lounges, complete with internet access