Breastfeeding - resources
Resources - breastfeeding
The following organizations are good resources for information on breastfeeding and breastfeeding problems:
- La Leche League International Inc. - www.lalecheleague.org
- March of Dimes - www.marchofdimes.com/professionals/14332_9148.asp
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov/breastfeeding/
- U.S. Department on Health and Human Services - www.womenshealth.gov/breastfeeding/
Last reviewed 11/9/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.