Recursos para el asma y la alergia
Fuentes de información sobre el asma y la alergia
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: www.aaaai.org
- Allergy and Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics: www.aanma.org
- American Academy of Pediatrics: www.aap.org
- American Lung Association: www.lungusa.org
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network: www.foodallergy.org
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: www.acaai.org
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: www.aafa.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
- United States Environmental Protection Agency: www.epa.gov/asthma
- National Library of Medicine MedlinePlus: www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/asthma.html
Last reviewed 5/8/2013 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Bethanne Black, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.