Incontinence - resources
Resources - incontinence
The following organizations are good resources for information on incontinence.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq139.ashx
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders - www.aboutincontinence.org
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse - http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/fecalincontinence
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq081.ashx
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse - http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/topics/incontinence.asp
- The Simon Foundation for Continence - www.simonfoundation.org
- Womenshealth.gov - http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/urinary-incontinence
Last reviewed 11/12/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.