SIDS - resources
Resources - SIDS
The following organizations are good resources for information on SIDS:
- American SIDS Institute - www.sids.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov/sids
- National Sudden and Unexpected Infant/Child Death & Pregnancy Loss Resource Center - www.sidscenter.org
Last reviewed 8/1/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.