Scleroderma - resources
Resources - scleroderma
The following organizations are good resources for information on scleroderma:
- American College of Rheumatology - http://www.rheumatology.org/practice/clinical/patients/diseases_and_conditions/scleroderma.asp
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases - www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Scleroderma/default.asp
- Scleroderma Foundation - www.scleroderma.org
- Scleroderma Research Foundation - www.srfcure.org/
Last reviewed 11/12/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.