AIDS - resources
Resources - AIDS
The following organizations are good resources for information on AIDS:
- AIDS.gov - www.aids.gov
- AIDS Info - http://aidsinfo.nih.gov
- The AIDS InfoNet - www.aidsinfonet.org
- The Kaiser Family Foundation - www.kff.org/hivaids
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov
Last reviewed 11/9/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.