Victim assistance - resources
Rape - resources; Resources - rape
The following organizations are good resources for information on domestic violence and rape:
- National Center for Victims of Crime - www.ncvc.org
- National Organization for Victim Assistance - www.try-nova.org
- Office for Victims of Crime - www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network - www.rainn.org
Last reviewed 11/9/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.