Renal and urological disorders
Renal disorders refers to any disease of the kidneys.
Urological disorders are diseases of the kidneys/urinary tract. This includes:
- Kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra
- Male reproductive organs including the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis
Last reviewed 8/14/2011 by David C. Dugdale, III, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of General Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, A.D.A.M., Inc.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.