Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) - resources
Resources - benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); Prostate enlargement resources; BPH resources
The following organizations provide information on benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement):
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse - www.kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/prostateenlargement/index.htm
- Urology Care Foundation - www.auafoundation.org/urology/index.cfm?article=144
Last reviewed 11/12/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.