Arthritis - resources
Resources - arthritis
The following organizations provide more information on arthritis:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/menus/arthritis.cfm
- Arthritis Foundation - www.arthritis.org
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - www.cdc.gov/arthritis/
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease - www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Arthritis
Last reviewed 11/9/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.