Family troubles - resources
Troubled families - resources; Child abuse - resources; Incest - resources; Resources - family troubles; Resources - incest; Resources - child abuse
The following organizations are good resources for information on child abuse, incest, domestic violence, and family troubles:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - www.thehotline.org
- Prevent Child Abuse America - www.preventchildabuse.org
- Survivors of Incest Anonymous - www.siawso.org
Last reviewed 11/9/2012 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.