Autism - resources
Resources - autism
The following organizations and links are good resources for information on autism:
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment | www.asatonline.org
- Autism Society of America | www.autism-society.org
- Autism Speaks | www.autismspeaks.org
- CDC's Autism Information Center | www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism
- National Institute of Mental Health | www.nimh.nih.gov
- National Library of Medicine MedlinePlus | www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/autism.html
Last reviewed 5/8/2013 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Bethanne Black, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.