According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 54% of Iowans will be obese by 2030.
Don’t become just another statistic. We’ll help you take control of your weight – and your life. You’ll learn what works, what doesn’t, and why.
Learn how these factors contribute to weight gain:
Our presenters addressed the practical challenges in losing weight and improving your heart health. Our registered dietician taught how to prepare healthy and tasty meal options the whole family will love. You can print the
- Fran Johnson, MD, UI Heart and Vascular Center
- Natalia Hauck, RD, LD, Food and Nutrition Services
- Emily Brown, RD, LD, Food and Nutrition Services
- Hilbert C. Stoelk Jr., Executive Chef UI Hospitals and Clinics
- Obesity: Cause and Consequences
- Healthy Weight, Healthy Heart
- UIHC Healthful Recipes: Southeast Asian Salad Rolls