Beginning June 13, 2015, we will have a new pharmacy computer system to better serve you!
The new system provides
- Better connection with the electronic medical record
- Prescription refill and renewal requests through MyChart and the MyChart mobile app
- Email reminders from MyChart when prescriptions are ready
- MyChart replaces the WebPortalRx website for requesting refills and renewals.
- Prescription bottle labels will be updated, please read them carefully.
Thank you for your patience! Create a MyChart account today.
For more information, visit the MyChart FAQ page.
For assistance or questions, please call your preferred UI Health Care Pharmacy directly.
- Prescription Services
- Our Ambulatory Care Pharmacies provide comprehensive prescription services, including compounded and specialty items, over-the-counter medications and diabetic testing supplies to our patients and employees.
- Main Hospital Pharmacy Locations
- UI Health Care Pharmacies Outside the Hospital
- Clinical Services Provided by Pharmacists
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialists provide care to patients that have established care at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. These pharmacists work with other members of the health care team to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Medication Assistance Program
- UI Hospitals and Clinics social workers and pharmacists work with qualified patients and their families to acquire medications from pharmaceutical companies at little or no cost.
- Poison Control Center
- Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
Brochures about poison and poison prevention may be obtained by calling 319-356-2600.
- Information for Patients
- Information for Health Care Providers
- Information about Educational Opportunities
- Pharmaceutical Care Leadership
Contact UsDepartment of Pharmaceutical Care
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
CC 101 GH
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242